Life constantly hands us change… quite often launching us into a transition… or overwhelm… or even leaving us feeling a bit lost…
If you find yourself in such a space and are ready to lay down your burdens, nourish your soul, and receive guidance for your daily life from a world-renowned expert on the Divine Feminine, I have a special invitation for you…
World-renowned interspiritual teacher and author Mirabai Starr will help you discover your capacity to embrace darkness as the path to the light at your core like St. Teresa of Avila… stand in peaceful resistance and courage like Mary Magdalene… and muster invincible power over evil like the Goddess Durga.
Mirabai’s unique insights into the Divine Feminine will show you how to “live into the Sacred,” and how this can enrich your personal spiritual practice and help you cultivate more courage, self-empowerment, and self-compassion for facing life’s challenges.
During this powerful free hour, you’ll:
- Discover that you’re never alone — the women mystics and Goddesses are powerful allies you can access to help you face life’s challenges
- Discern if your spiritual views are actually obstacles to your transformation and becoming a mystic yourself
- Discover spiritual life as a well-rounded expression of all parts of yourself — including the reclaiming of your sensuality
- Experience a guided meditation to connect with the contemplative, yet fiery, mystic St.Teresa of Avila to release a current burden from your life
- Participate in a healing chant inspired by the Goddess Durga to evoke her invincible power over evil
The feminine doesn’t ask us to fix our brokenness, it calls us to embrace it….
And there are no better mentors in this approach than the women mystics and goddesses. When we open to their guidance, we are never again alone in our life struggles.
During Receive the Sacred Blessings of St. Teresa of Avila, Mary Magdalene & the Goddess Durga, Mirabai will show you how the women mystics and goddesses can help you reclaim the sacredness of your body, mind, and spirit — and the interconnectedness that sustains us all.